Jet Dyeing Machine and Soft Flow Dyeing Machine
We embrace a repute of pioneering Manufacturer firm that concentrates on developing next-generation Jet Dyeing Machine, Relax Rotary Drum Washer and much more. We provide our customers the best products with traits of performance, corrosion resistance, user-friendliness, and cost-effectiveness.COMPANY PROFILE
- ISO14001:2015 Company
- IAS (International Accreditation Service)
- Full-fledged In House R & D facilities.
- Strong team of well experience and qualified engineers and technical staff with years of experience and expertise to take care of production, qulity control, maintenance and any challenging job.
- Quick and very efficient services after sales throughout the country.
- Use of latest production technology and assured quality control in manufacturing machines that helps you achieve all production target and increase profitability.
Company is headed by Mr. Rakesh Shah
, Managing Director, a qualified Mechanical Engineer who joined Surat textile industry in 1988 and worked with world renowned Devrekha Engineers P. Ltd., Surat in various capacities for nearly two decades. He was actively involved and played key role from marketing, installation to commercial production of mor than 5,000 fabric dyeing machines in India's leading textile processing centres including surat.
In his tenure his greatest achievements were close contact of prominent figures in textile processing globally, latest dyeing technology used throughout the world and valuable vision that lead him to commence with own entrepreneurship in the recent year and Devrukt Engineers Pvt. Ltd
, at Surat started commercial production. Today, the company is considered as the best and well recognized in fabric processors throughout the country. Of course, it's purely based on quality and commitment to the customers.
While course of his functioning Mr. Rakesh Shah visited International Textile Machinery Exhibitions like ITMA 2003 at Birmigham UK and ITMA 2015 at Milano Itlay. He has also visited Nepal and Kenya and studied the industry there. This give him new vision and ambition to bring international fabric dyeing technology at home to cater the specific requirements of the Indian Fabric Processor that suits the local climate and business need.